Home » , » Black Ink Vs Color Ink

Black Ink Vs Color Ink

tattoo ink

tattoo ink
I know I already wrote post about black ink and color ink, but I have some more thoughts on it and want to share them. As I mentioned in my first black ink vs color ink post it is strictly a personal preference. I for one prefer black ink and I honestly don't know why. But I have also noticed something regrading black and color ink. Of course this doesn't apply to everyone but it does to some.
tattoo ink

tattoo ink

tattoo ink
Okay, I have noticed that when people get tattoos they usually stay with strictly black ink or color ink. Take me for instance I have two tattoos and they are both done in black ink and If I get anymore tattoos than they will more than likely be in black ink as well.
tattoo ink
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt only have black tattoos as well as Megan Fox. But if you notice someone that has colored tattoos than more than likely all of their tattoos are colored. So I am just curious to why people are like this? I wonder why some people are more drawn to black ink, while other are drawn to color. To be frank I can't even answer that question because I fall into one of those category's. But it's just neat to notice different tattoo trends and patterns that people follow or fall into. I think it is safe to say I will probably never know the answer to this question but that's fine with me. I promise it won't be me up at night.